The Eighty-ninth Session of the Commission
Vienna, 29 July – 9 August 2019
The Commission held its eighty-ninth session at the Vienna International Centre, hosted by both the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization (CTBTO), from 29 July to 9 August 2019.
During this session, the Commission deliberated, among others, on the following agenda items:
- Base/floor salary scale for staff in the Professional and higher categories;
- Salary survey methodologies for locally recruited staff;
- Performance appraisal and management for recognition of staff;
- Review of the level of: Education Grant, Hardship Allowance, Mobility Incentive and Non-family Service Allowance;
- Post Adjustment issues;
- Parental Leave;
- Review of the consultative process and working arrangements in the Commission.
Posted on 5 September 2019